← Roles at MarketMan
Ra’anana, HaMerkaz (Central) District, Israel
Back End Developer
MarketMan is a cloud-based inventory and supply management system designed specifically for restaurants and supply chains. The software comes with a full suite of features and tools designed to streamline and simplify essential inventory and supply management operations including purchasing, food costing, invoice management, supplier communication, analytics and more. The platform and app is in use by restaurants, bars, hotels, chains and franchise groups across 22 countries
Marketman is looking for an experienced server-side C# developer with kick-ass skills and a burning desire for writing beautiful code and building awesome solutions.
What we are offering:
- Work-life balance
- Flexibility working hours
- Supporting workplace
- Young working environment
- Work with the newest technologies
What will you do?
- Design, build and maintain efficient and reliable architecture code.
- Ensure the best possible performance and quality of high scale web applications and services.
- Help shape our professional culture, working methodologies, and best practices.
- You would create end-to-end APIs for our Web Clients including database, business logic, microservice architecture, and third-party providers.
- Advantage: Client-side experience (In any JS technology).
What do you need?
- At least 6 years of C# development experience, with a deep understanding of the framework and tools.
- Proficiency in object-oriented programming and various design and architectural patterns.
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Ability to multi-task under pressure in an agile environment.
Apply on LinkedIn