Marketman is looking for an experienced team leader with kick-ass skills and a burning desire to lead a team of developers + QA engineer.
We are a rapidly growing cloud-based SaaS company for the food & beverage hospitality industry, hosted on Azure.
Our products are managed and developed in Raanana, Israel, and our headquarter is based in NYC, with a client base spread globally.
Our technology stack includes: .Net Framework, .Net Core, SQL Server, MongoDB, AngularJS, React, React Native, Docker, Azure Functions.
What we are offering:
- Work-Home balance
- Flexible working hours
- Supporting environment
- Work with the newest technologies
What will you do?
- Manage a team of 2-4 developers and 1 QA.
- Create technical specifications, code reviews, solve technical problems, and manage a gantt to meet business goals.
- Ensure best in class quality and performance and deliver high scale web applications and services.
- Help shape our professional culture, methodologies and best practices.
- Own end to end developments, server side and client side, including database, business logic, micro service architecture and third-party integrations.
What do you need?
- At least 2 years of experience in technical team management.
- At least 6 years of C# development experience, with deep understanding of the framework and tools.
- At least 2 years of Client-side experience (in any JS technology, preferably angular or react).
- Proficiency in object-oriented programming and various design and architectural patterns.
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Ability to multi-task under pressure in an agile environment.
- Willingness to do work in different technologies and processes.
Up to the challenge?