← Roles at MarketMan
MarketMan is a cloud-based inventory and supply management system designed specifically for restaurants and supply chains. The software comes with a full suite of features and tools designed to streamline and simplify essential inventory and supply management operations including purchasing, food costing, invoice management, supplier communication, analytics and more. The platform and app is in use by restaurants, bars, hotels, chains and franchise groups across 22 countries
Team leader? Are you ready to level up your career?
Marketman is looking for an experienced team leader with kick-ass skills and a burning desire to lead a team of developers + QA engineer.
We are a rapidly growing cloud-based SaaS company for the food & beverage hospitality industry, hosted on Azure.
Our products are managed and developed in Raanana, Israel, and our headquarter is based in NYC, with a client base spread globally.
Our technology stack includes: .Net Framework, .Net Core, SQL Server, MongoDB, AngularJS, React, React Native, Docker, Azure Functions.
What we are offering:
- Work-Home balance
- Flexible working hours
- Supporting environment
- Work with the newest technologies
What will you do?
- Manage a team of 2-4 developers and 1 QA.
- Create technical specifications, code reviews, solve technical problems, and manage a gantt to meet business goals.
- Ensure best in class quality and performance and deliver high scale web applications and services.
- Help shape our professional culture, methodologies and best practices.
- Own end to end developments, server side and client side, including database, business logic, micro service architecture and third-party integrations.
What do you need?
- At least 2 years of experience in technical team management.
- At least 6 years of C# development experience, with deep understanding of the framework and tools.
- At least 2 years of Client-side experience (in any JS technology, preferably angular or react).
- Proficiency in object-oriented programming and various design and architectural patterns.
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Ability to multi-task under pressure in an agile environment.
- Willingness to do work in different technologies and processes.