← Roles at MarketMan
Ra’anana, HaMerkaz (Central) District, Israel
MarketMan is a cloud-based inventory and supply management system designed specifically for restaurants and supply chains. The software comes with a full suite of features and tools designed to streamline and simplify essential inventory and supply management operations including purchasing, food costing, invoice management, supplier communication, analytics and more. The platform and app is in use by restaurants, bars, hotels, chains and franchise groups across 22 countries
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performance mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms.
You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure.
Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain the code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience.
- Rock-solid at work with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest.
- Experience with a state management library like Redux, MobX, or others.
- Worked with large applications and can quickly understand a large codebase.
- Experience working with RealmDB
- Experience working with Code-push
- Experience working with Firebase