← Roles at MarketMan
MarketMan is a cloud-based inventory and supply management system designed specifically for restaurants and supply chains. The software comes with a full suite of features and tools designed to streamline and simplify essential inventory and supply management operations including purchasing, food costing, invoice management, supplier communication, analytics and more. The platform and app is in use by restaurants, bars, hotels, chains and franchise groups across 22 countries
What we are offering:
- Work-Home balance- So you can be with your family or your Dog/ Cat by 18 PM.
- Flexible working hours- You are managing your day.
- Supporting workplace- Your team members will always be there for you!
What will you do?
As a QA you will be responsible to ensuring that our platform meet the standard of the business while working closely with our PM's, R&D and CSM team.
Make sure the code goes to production with high quality and high standards.
What do you need?
- At least 2 years of experience in manual testing Client/Server side, Web & Mobile.
- Experience in web automation using Selenium/Appium.
- Knowledge of SQL and running queries.
- Experience with test documents knowledge, usage, and planning (STP, STD)
- Proficient working with bug tracking applications (i.e. Jira)
- Excellent English writing and oral communications skills
- Ability and enthusiasm to learn new technologies, adeptness in seeking solutions to complex problems.