ChowNow helps independent restaurants grow with online ordering solutions for any stage. They’ve helped over 20,000 restaurants grow their takeout business while saving them $640 million in commissions.
With ChowNow, restaurants can take unlimited commission-free orders from their website, social media, and ChowNow App listing and tap into a network of 20+ extra ordering channels like Google, Apple Maps, Yelp, and more. Restaurants can add or expand delivery with ChowNow’s flat-rate option and maintain full ownership of their diner data for marketing. ChowNow is an easy way for diners to support their favorite spots with takeout, delivery, and curbside pickup, all without hidden fees.
When restaurants reduce high delivery and commission fees, they keep more profits and help diners. A recent Washington Post article titled “We Ordered Over $100 Of Delivery. Here’s How Much The Restaurants, Drivers, And Apps Made” outlined the often unbelievably high fees, hidden charges, and commissions involved with online restaurant ordering platforms. The authors concluded that with these third-party apps, “it’s hard for anyone to come out ahead.” This is the pain point that ChowNow addresses for independent Operators, hospitality groups, and online diners.
For Independent Operators: ChowNow Pro
ChowNow’s premium suite of ordering and marketing tools is designed to maximize profits, simplify operations, and expand a restaurant’s brand online for one flat fee. Restaurants can get their own branded app, automated marketing, and one-on-one expert guidance to dial in long-term success.
As a featured partner in MarketMan’s Partner Marketplace, ChowNow and MarketMan combine an automated inventory management platform with a commission-free online ordering platform.
Coordinating an online ordering platform with an automated inventory management platform enables better control over menu items, improves recipe-building strategy, and can increase menu profitability. When an item runs out of stock, it can be automatically marked as unavailable for online orders, preventing customers from placing orders for items that cannot be fulfilled – increasing customer satisfaction.
The Online Order and Inventory Management Connection
Further tangible benefits to owners, operators, and customers from the ChowNow and MarketMan partnership include:
- Operators gain near real-time online-menu-to-inventory synchronization for online orders
- Eliminates the need for slow, manual data entry, reducing order errors and delays in fulfilling online customer orders
- Expands and combines analytics and reporting on online customer behavior, popular menu items, and order volumes with automated inventory reporting
- Reordering and restocking becomes less time-consuming and burdensome on staff and managers as they’ll get proactively alerted when inventory levels get low
- Automates online order processing and inventory management to deliver time and labor savings, reduces many manual tasks for staff, frees up time for food preparation and customer service, and
- Provides customers with a seamless online ordering experience and maintains an optimized online menu to attract and manage a larger volume of online customers to increase sales and revenue without requiring additional staff
Implementing inventory management best practices is vital to delivering online ordering success. The right inventory management technology can help you track expiration dates, manage allergens, track distributor/vendor shipment schedules, and accurately predict customers’ online demand and trends. Inventory management software coupled with an online ordering platform will reduce labor costs, make your managers and staff more efficient, lower food costs, and enhance the online customer experience to keep your customers reordering–both online and in person.
Click for a free demo to see ChowNow in action.